7/9/07

Welcome to Happy Fantastic Designs!


This is my first time ever writing a blog -- and it is blogtastic!

On Friday, July 6th I participated in Studio STK's DIY Show and Sell along with my fellow Burlington Craft Mafia members Erinn (Urban Farmgirl) and Kacey (Subsixstudios). I met some truely wonderful artists and customers and (drum roll please) sold a dress!!! I must admit that at first I was a little sad that as I was so proud of the dress, but now I am absolutely ecstatic!


Seriously, on July 10th I will be bringing more Happy Fantastic bubble dresses and strip tees to Made Boutique (www.madeboutique.com). Photos will be coming soon.

This past Saturday I made some tie-dye onsies and infant tees for the art market and they were a hit! I will do my best to make a few in adult sizes with hand painted peace signs and/or spirograph prints on them.

Until then have a Happy Fantastic day!


No comments: