2/15/09

Happy Fantastic On-line Fundraiser for BRAT


My On-line fundraiser for Basenji Rescue and Transport (BRAT) is doing well. BRAT is a nation wide organization that rehabilitates and re-homes basenjis that were given up and/or abandoned by their previous owners as well as a number of dogs from Puppy Mill busts. This year celebrates BRAT's 10 year anniversary. BRAT is a non-profit organization made up of approximately 1300 volunteers in the US and Canada. BRAT re-homes about 300 dogs a year and has found new loving homes for THOUSANDS of dogs over the past 10 years.

To date, I have raised almost 50 dollars for BRAT from my on-line fundraiser. That may not seem like a lot in the grand scheme of things, but it could pay for much needed meds for a dog or 1 months food for 4 dogs. To check out the items part of my fundraiser please go to www.happyfantastic.etsy.com or e-mail me to place a special order to benefit BRAT.

No comments: