9/27/09

Puggy Pugtastic GMPR Pug Social





This year at the Green Mountain Pug Rescue (GMPR) Pug Social Happy Fantastic Designs raised $58.50 for little puggies in need. Honestly, I would have liked to have raised more money -- but the truth is every little bit counts in the world of dog rescue. Thanks to all who came to the Pug Social + helped GMPR raise money + awareness!!! :) A big "Thank You!" goes out to Gary who ran my booth all by himself, did a darn good job displaying everything, and even caught a "runaway" pug. He brought back a bunch of photos of pugs dressed up all silly -- my favorite were the 3 leprechaun pugs sitting under the rainbow + guarding their pot of cookie gold!

If you missed the Pug Social, never fear. I still have a couple of "Pugalicious" and "Pugs Not Drugs" dog tees left and a bunch of Buddha Pug totes + tees for humans. Just e-mail me at info@happyfantastic.com to place an order. :)


No comments: