10/4/11

New Product Alert! Trick-or-Treat Bags


Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. I love the look of black and orange together. I love the costumes and candy. I deeply sympathized with Linus when the other kids made fun of him as he waited in the most sincere pumpkin patch on Halloween night waiting for the Great Pumpkin to arrive. As a child, I would start planning my costume in August. I would form alliances with kids in other neighborhoods and plot ways to cover the most trick-or-treating territory spanning multiple cities! And as an adult, I love the beautiful connection other cultures have in which we honor and pay respect to the dead.

I have been wanting to make some spooky spooktastic creations for years. So I am excited to say that I have whipped up the ultimate trick-or-treat bag! It is big enough to hold 3 times as much loot as the plastic pumpkins. The handles are short so that it can be opened easily and will not drag on the ground. My trick-or-treat bags can be thrown in the washing machine and used year after year. That makes them much greener than the plastic bags which get holes and end up in landfills each year.

Oh... and surprise... SURPRISE! Each trick-or-treat bag is REVERSIBLE! So it is like getting 2 bags in one. If your kiddo is feeling spooky they can have the skulls if they are feeling sweet they can have the pumpkins.

I will have them for sale at the Burlington Farmers Market (8:30am - 2:00pm) each Saturday in October. And if you can't make it to the market please e-mail me ship one to you. Bags are 15 each plus 3.95 shipping.

No comments: